We congratulate all candidates selected in various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the year 2019/20. We wish to welcome you at Mzumbe University in all our three campuses (Morogoro, Mbeya and Dar es Salaam). Please take note of the following key aspects that will help you in your registration process:
- The official opening date for all non-degree programmes (Diploma and Certificate) is on 15 October, 2019. Registration will be for only one week while studies will commence the week after.
- The official opening date for all degree programmes (Bachelor and Masters) is on 28th October, 2019 (Re-check your admission letter and joining instructions in your admission account to confirm this date). Registration will be for only one week while studies will commence the week after. Click here http://admission.mzumbe.ac.tz/oaap/ to view the list of selected candidates. Click on the link new selected applicants and check if your name is available in the list of selected candidates. This list is updated regularly so in case you don’t see your name keep on checking this page regularly and also login into your admission account to confirm your admission status.
- No student will be allowed to transfer from one programme to another or one campus to another without reporting and registering in the programme or campus in which he/she was admitted. Any self-transfer shall be treated as failure to comply with registration requirements and hence DEREGISTRATION.
- Transfer process must be guided with Mzumbe University guidelines and the TCU transfer procedures available on the TCU website (click here to read https://www.tcu.go.tz/?q=content/undergraduate-admission-transfer).
- No registration shall be accepted unless the student has paid the costs indicated in the joining instructions. Any student, who fails to register within the deadline set, shall lose his/her admission and the admission will be granted to applicants in reserve list.
- Any admitted student who wish to postpone studies but retaining his/her admission at Mzumbe University, must first register by paying the initial tuition fee and incidental costs and after registration, write a letter requesting for postponement of studies.
Welcome to Mzumbe University “Tujifunze kwa Maendeleo ya Watu”