INVITATION FOR BIDS
TENDER NO. PA/013/2018-19/GWND/17
TENDER FOR RETOOLING OF ACADEMIC CUM ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING AT MBEYA CAMPUS
- The Mzumbe University invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the tender for Retooling of Academic Cum Administrative Building at Mbeya Campus.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures as prescribed under the Public Procurement (Goods, Works, Non-Consultancy Services and Disposal of Public Assets by Tender) Regulations, 2013 as amended in 2016 and is open to all bidders as defined in the Bidding Documents.
- Interested and eligible bidders may obtain further information and collect the bidding documents at the office of the Secretary – Mzumbe University Tender Board, Main Campus, P.O. Box 1, Mzumbe, from 7.30 a.m. to 3.30 p.m. on Monday to Friday inclusive except on public holidays.
- Interested bidders must provide information indicating that they meet statutory requirements for the above named tender.
- Complete set of bidding document can be obtained at the Office of the Secretary of the Tender Board, Mzumbe University, P.O. Box 1, Mzumbe at the non-refundable price of Tshs 100,000/=.
- Bids must be delivered to the address on the above paragraph at or before 12:00 noon on Wednesday 15th May, 2019. Bids will be opened physically thereafter, in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the Opening Ceremony at Mzumbe University Main Campus in the New Staff Building Ground Floor Conference Room.
- The outer cover of the envelope shall clearly be marked “TENDER FOR RETOOLING OF ACADEMIC CUM ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING AT MBEYA CAMPUS”
- Bids not received, opened and read out at the bid opening ceremony shall not be considered for evaluation. Electronic bidding shall not be permitted